Hello there…my name’s Anna-Belle and I used to update this blog regularly, that is before I decided to start my own business and get married all within the space of two months.
So yes, I’ve been MIA for a while, if you follow Jobest you will also see it’s been a little quiet lately. Things have been so insanely busy I haen’t had a second to catch my breath let alone update my poor blog. A few months ago I was lucky enough to take part in the relaunch of Volvo in South Africa, Volvo took us to the tipty top of the Carlton Centre and I was able to watch sunset from the best view in town. As a follow on from the launch Volvo have started a competition where they are asking South Africa to celebrate their own New Dawn and challenge themselves to make resolutions that will change their lives. I’ve been following the competition for some time and it really got me thinking what I wan’t to change in my life.
So as all resolutions start I made a list.
- I will work less and make sure I have boundaries between my work life and my personal life.
- I will get back to exploring my city.
- I will spend more downtime with Craig away from laptops and cellphones.If you want to enter the competition or just challenge yourself to change things up you can check out the terms and conditions here. Or just read them below!
Capture your #VolvoNewDawn And stand the chance to WIN the ultimate weekend getaway, worth R25,000 behind the wheel of the all-new Volvo XC90. Copy: It’s a New Beginning for Volvo – that means reaching our full potential like never before, with a new way of thinking and new technology. If Volvo can start doing things differently to reach higher than ever before so can you. Here’s how:
- Wake up and capture the dawn of a new day to show your New Beginning.
- Add a caption about what your New Beginning means – how are you going to do things differently from now on?
- Post your photo or video to FB, Twitter Instagram or Vine with the hashtag #VolvoNewDawn