This week I’m giving away a beautiful Mondaine watch AND you will be entered into the grand prize to win a beautiful Mondaine Smart Watch worth R10k. I’m also sharing my on-the-go breakfast recipe that I use when I don’t have time to sit down and eat a full breakfast.
For those of you who don’t know Alpen Muesli is a brand of Muesli developed in Switzerland, where Muesli was first developed, (you learn something new every day!). Being Swiss, each ingredient is there for a reason and has had a lot of thought put into it, just like their famous Swiss watches. Alpen is the original Swiss style muesli, made from only finest natural ingredients, it’s a whole grain breakfast of rolled oats, fruits and nuts with no preservatives or artificial flavours or colours. YUMMY!
Without further ado, read on to see how to enter the competition and how to make my very own breakfast snack.
- Follow Alpen on Instagram
- Repost ANY of their Instagram pictures using #WinWithAlpen
- Tag @mind_muesli in the picture or post
- In your post, tell them if you’d rather win the Mondaine Evo Big Date OR Mondaine Evo Petite – it should be something like “I would like to win the Mondaine Evo Big Date from @mind_muesli #WinWithAlpen”
Now that you’ve already entered on Instagram, you can double your chances by also entering on Twitter. Here’s how:
- Follow Alpen on Twitter
- Tweet and tell them (@AlpenMuesliSA) if you’d rather win the Mondaine Evo Big Date OR Mondaine Evo Petite – it should be something like “I would like to win the Mondaine Evo Petitie from @AlpenMuesliSA #WinWithAlpen”
- Remember to use #WinWithAlpen at the end of your tweet!
Now if you haven’t bailed on me to enter the competition here’s the recipe for my own brand of seriously easy and awesome breakfast snacks.
- Two Cups of Muesli – I used the Alpen, Apple Cinnamon and Rooibos flavour
- One Spoon of Nut Butter
- Two Spoons of Wholewheat Flour
- One Spoon of Goji Berries
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Place big spoonfuls on a greased baking tray and flatten
- Bake at 180 C for ten minutes
- Eat hot or cold