Last night I was working late and as I usually do and somehow I ended up falling into an internet black hole of songs from the late 90’s early 2000’s. I feel like I used to be so much more fanatical about music because it was so much harder to come by when I was younger. Now I can just type anything into Google and find it in a few seconds, but back in the day I would have to use dial up internet and wait a few moments for a song to buffer or if I was feeling brave wait for two days for the song to download using lime wire. More often than not I wouldn’t even have internet access and would be forced to wait by the radio and tape it ON AN ACTUAL TAPE.
Now that it’s a million times easier to listen to music I thought it would be fun to take you on a trip down memory lane, so don’t sit back and get up and dance. Here are 10 Songs that will make you feel like a teenager again…if you are the same age as me!
1. Dancing In The Moonlight – Toploader
2. Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus
3. All The Small Things – Blink 182
4. Chop Suey! – SYSTEM OF A DOWN
5. Butterfly – Crazy Town
6. Song 2 – Blur
7. All Around The World (la la la la la la la la) – ATC
8. The Ballad Of Chasey Lain – Bloodhound Gang
9. In Too Deep – Sum 41
10. STACY’S MOM – Fountains of Wayne